Monday, August 1, 2011

CAST OUT - Sketchbook

Sketchbook - CAST OUT by broken toys
Sketchbook - CAST OUT, a photo by broken toys on Flickr.

And lo, Lucifer was His favorite and she was the handsomest of all the angels.
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, star of the morning! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will create steampunk and keep my pressure gauges in the red and build way cool power gauntlets and I will ascend above the heights of the clouds. I will exalt my throne above the stars of God. I will be like the most High.”

oooooh. big mistake.

Can't wait to paint the burning embers on the edges of the feathers and the sparks trailing off the wings and hair.


I decided to collect all of the sketches and concepts I have been spilling onto the page ... the result being .
eddie wilson presents: STEAMPUNK Sketchbook.
Some of these will be finished as drawings or paintings or sculptures or even costume pieces.
The book itself will be available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment