Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MY GOOD DAY

contest-MY-GOOD-DAY_template by broken toys
contest-MY-GOOD-DAY_template a photo by broken toys on Flickr.

thought I would quit taking myself so seriously.

Little steampunk girl taking a walk with her best friend.
Question is does finding the dead bird make a good day better?
Or is that the spoiler that epitomizes how your life goes.
I guess that depends on whether you are an optimist or a gothssimist

Now, quickly forget that horrible pun and check out the silly details in this piece.
-lollipop and crossed bones
-cattail bandage
-cat earring
-cat ear bitemark(ouch)
-star tattoos on skull
-pentagram converse button up curly toe witch shoes
(my favorite)

Just guess how much fun I had doing this.


color print available for purchase ...
http://www.etsy.com/listing/43626756/my-good-day

though originally designed for screen print on T-shirts,
it is not available as a t-shirt print ... sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment